Good Day i have so much that i want

Topoyame Mathaba

Disciple of Prayer
Good Day

I have so much that I want to be prayed for but I will be brief. I am working in a back and I am not fulfilled, I have never been this unhappy in my life, I get stressed whenever I think of work, the work is too much and I am drowning. I don't get paid enough and the saddest thing is that the salary that I am getting is not even enough to carry me through the month. I cannot even support my mother who depends on us her children to get food. I can't even take my son to school and that makes me really sad. The question I ask myself every day is what is in it for me, am I supposed to sacrifice my happiness for these people? Please LORD help me get another job that will fulfill me, where I would be appreciated for the hard work that I do. That is my daily prayer and I hope my breakthrough is just around the corner. Another thing is that I have a brother who was perfectly fine for years and lately it's like he is developing mental illness. We don't know how to help him since he does not want to go to the hospital and only believes that GOD will cure him which is a good thing but help me pray more for him to be healed.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
153
hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
227
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom