2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

In Jesus name Prayer for my father (###) as he is affected by bad spirit since last 20 years...Please Lord heal my father completely.. I ask this in Jesus name....... Thanks
Replies
2
Views
42
Let the miracle happen pls we received a call that my daughter's, who is truly helping her family honestly working day and night as a doctor, now sick as she was suffering with severe stomach ache suddenly since 8 months, is again undergoing the same pain she cannot tolerate the pain. Please I...
Replies
2
Views
20
Hello Sir/ Mam, I am ### ### writing from ###. I am going through a difficult phase of my life now which God knows and he knows what I exactly want. I don't want to share my issues but I seek your help in praying for me in the name of God Jesus and get me out of this problem and bless me with...
Replies
2
Views
83
Continued prayers needed for ### as he has been sick for over two months with histoplasmosis. It's caused us to only communicate via text and miss him and I'm hurting too. I want to help him through this and I still want to share my life with him. Please pray he will not need months of...
Replies
2
Views
31
Father God, I thank you for miracles. Please richly bless all the people on this prayer site and all our family members and friends and every one connected to our life, Amen Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife ###...
Replies
2
Views
23
Father, Thank you for this food I'm about to eat, even though ### and I disagree, I know it's you in ### who cooked breakfast this morning, Thank You. Father, I pray for all everywhere. Yahweh, I'm tired, and I thank you for taking me there; Yahweh, I pray to intercept the wrong things my...
Replies
2
Views
17
Lord Jesus, I believe YOUR victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems - lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my...
Replies
3
Views
18
Recently have had 2 prophecies from 2 different people, both along the same lines of my future, so far it talks terminatinating the enemy the destroyer of life in other words you could say slaying the giants in prayer of agreements and closing the door on the enemy, so if you like please come...
Replies
2
Views
23
Please send me my god given husband a good provider a loving faithful man I have a 7 year boyfriend, open his eyes his heart his mind to wanting to get married make him see his love for me and that respectfully as a Christian it is the honorable thing to do Amen
Replies
3
Views
64
Day by Day my love ### is going far from me please God help me bless me to win ###'s trust please pray for our relationship I don't want to lose ### don't know suddenly Everything changed I pray for God to make our relationship more stronger and understanding please somehow get us both together...
Replies
2
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom