2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My husband has been jobless for three years now. I want God to bless him with a good job.
Replies
5
Views
21
please continue praying for ### that ### finally get ### Green Card That God will protect ### from Deportation. ### need Money to get all this done.
Replies
2
Views
45
God please help me find the right husband.
Replies
3
Views
17
For my brother who is unwell may he go n apply for his pension n settlement dues tomorrow B I U
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray my daughters have ### often and it affects their school. Please pray that they healed from their ### and do well in High School. Thank God for all their Talents and Blessings.
Replies
4
Views
65
Please for my protection and deliverance, healing and unspoken request, thank you, God bless you
Replies
4
Views
20
Hi plz pray for me and ### may God protect our relationship may God remove all obstacles in our marriage in Jesus name. amen
Replies
3
Views
18
Lord, I pray heal this sickness. Thank You ###
Replies
3
Views
23
I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems I find myself in...
Replies
3
Views
18
my fallopian tubes to open so that I can be able to bear children
Replies
4
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom