Prayer warriors, I need you to pray for ###

Mubanga Mabuluki

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer warriors, I need you to pray for my ### who is an alcohol and drug abuser, also pray for me that my business grows and as I go to seek an order, everything that blocks my way should perish in Jesus's name.
 
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is so divided and toxic, My mom is kind of deadbeat but I still forgave her and my dad is unattentive; I always felt like I was the least favorite. I'm the black sheep in the family, most of my family think negative of me so I just stay my distance. My sister is autistic and acts out...
Replies
6
Views
376
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Jesus today I wanted to end it all. I am tired of constant rejection and abuse. I was abused by my family as a child. I ended up choosing relationships trying to get the love I never have been given. Then I was abused in my relationships. I have been raising my child alone because her father...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom