Zeeta12
Humble Prayer Partner
Happy Sunday brothers and sisters I would like to thank the Lord for this wonderful day....
We also thank you Father for loving us this much
My God, I am praying for my two boys, age ### and age ###....I am praying that you teach them your ways, let them grow knowing that you exist and that you are the only true God.
My one-year-old boy got burnt by hot water on his left hand. I am praying for fast healing, because he's hyper; he's by mistake using his bandaged hand, it hurts, and he then cries.
Lord Jesus, I give my marriage to you, Lord. I am tired at times; I feel like quitting. My husband is self-employed, yes, I understand that many customers come for service after knocking off at their work places.
What hurts me too much is that my husband comes home around 10pm to 12pm every day drunk. He doesn't have time for us; he is stubborn; he doesn't want to be advised; he does as he pleases. He doesn't want to buy useful things for the house like furniture. I buy myself from my salary; I don't even earn much, but I lay by whenever he sees what I have bought, he gets mad and doesn't talk to me and never appreciates.
At times, he doesn't talk to me; it gets quiet in the house. I only talk to my children because they keep me going.
Lord, please have mercy on me; please touch my hurt, Father. I don't know what to do anymore.
Lord God, you are my only hope....Amen
We also thank you Father for loving us this much
My God, I am praying for my two boys, age ### and age ###....I am praying that you teach them your ways, let them grow knowing that you exist and that you are the only true God.
My one-year-old boy got burnt by hot water on his left hand. I am praying for fast healing, because he's hyper; he's by mistake using his bandaged hand, it hurts, and he then cries.
Lord Jesus, I give my marriage to you, Lord. I am tired at times; I feel like quitting. My husband is self-employed, yes, I understand that many customers come for service after knocking off at their work places.
What hurts me too much is that my husband comes home around 10pm to 12pm every day drunk. He doesn't have time for us; he is stubborn; he doesn't want to be advised; he does as he pleases. He doesn't want to buy useful things for the house like furniture. I buy myself from my salary; I don't even earn much, but I lay by whenever he sees what I have bought, he gets mad and doesn't talk to me and never appreciates.
At times, he doesn't talk to me; it gets quiet in the house. I only talk to my children because they keep me going.
Lord, please have mercy on me; please touch my hurt, Father. I don't know what to do anymore.
Lord God, you are my only hope....Amen

