I am ### year old. My name is ###. I am working in ###. I am feeling a lump in my throat. Doctor advised me for FNAC Nodule test (Biopsy). I am a BP and Thyroid patient. I am living at ###, ### along with my two small daughters (Age ### and ### years) their names are ### and ###. My husband's...
"Let us pray to know, your conscience is the measure
of the honesty of your selfishness, listen to it carefully.
Let us pray to know the experience of Divine 'presence'...
HAS TO BE LIVED."
'In Jesus name...'Amen'
'Praise God'
Amen please pray for me for my spiritual life and the blockages that block my success and my financial breakthrough, and my future husband, have suffered for ### years now..and I want this dark veil off my head so I can prosper for my Lord Jesus Christ glory..my name is ###.
Praise the Lord brother
### from ### it's request to pray for our church North India church ### mission that it's going to be destroyed Because we get notice from govt that railway track is going to route. please pray for that. Since church was from British and they have not given the other...
Father, please heal ### of the debilitating pain in his neck. Father I ask You to touch him and heal him and all others in pain. ### believes You are healing him and I pray for Your healing hand upon him. My heart is so heavy as he has screamed out from this pain. Please guide him through this...
Heavenly Father with my deep faith in You I pray that the misunderstanding between ### and myself be resolved and that she will communicate like before and that she will not have any grudges against me or against her husband and he too will give her the due respect without insulting her...