Please heal ###’s soul? Father I pray her soul is

Joyce G.

Prayer Warrior
Please heal ###’s soul?
Father I pray ### soul is with You in heaven.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am standing for my marriage. I am praying that my marriage would be restored, that my husband would be healed, full of joy and experience rest. We have a meeting coming up VERY soon and I pray that strongholds are broken EVEN in this professional meeting, that angels highlight restoration and...
Replies
9
Views
244
Lord Tomorrow would have been my father's Birthday, He passed on from this world into your presence last year. I pray the you have him in your light, and protect his immortal soul in Heaven for all eternity, as we continue in this world, I pray for him, I miss him but I know he is in joy for he...
Replies
11
Views
748
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom