2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a safe and smooth delivery for a wife in the 8th month of pregnancy, with a due date mentioned. Prayers for a timely delivery and a smooth month of February.
Replies
2
Views
17
i need sustenance in my livelihood
Replies
2
Views
38
My prayer request is to get admission in my desire university before tomorrow(Tuesday 29th of January, ###).
Replies
2
Views
15
I need you to pray for me, my financial life and love life is in a deplorable condition. That my partner will take care of our daughter as he is to treat us as a priority and not as an option, be truthful and faithful to us. I also pray that he will let go off the bitterness and grudge that he...
Replies
2
Views
15
Prayer for gift of children. Pray for ### got a government job.
Replies
2
Views
17
my ### ### is a drunken and ### smoker please ### us in prayer
Replies
2
Views
20
my prayer request is that my landlord allow me to pay my rent on Friday that is when I get paid. I am behind because work was slow. I will be able to catch up this month. ### and my children do not have anywhere to go.
Replies
2
Views
23
To get well-paying tenants in my house
Replies
2
Views
18
I'm so tired and worn out  Jesus HELP
Replies
2
Views
43
Thank you God for you're protection over my husband. He had a near death experience and only by God's grace he was'nt hurt. Being an electrician is a dangerous job especially when he's working with high voltage. He had an electrical arc flash of ### volts explode in front of his face. A couple...
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom