Praise Report

christybc

Servant
Thank you God for you're protection over my husband. He had a near death experience and only by God's grace he was'nt hurt. Being an electrician is a dangerous job especially when he's working with high voltage. He had an electrical arc flash of ### volts explode in front of his face. A couple of feet away my oldest son was standing and could've been hurt as well. God i give you all the Praise and all Glory for your covering over my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
219
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
259
For those who know ### I had situation at work that I thought was going to cost me my job. A child in my classroom got injured under my care. The administrator was blaming me for it and ask me to leave the school early Friday and to not come back until they called me. However, things work I...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom