2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pastor my bladder was injured for ### months ago due to baby operation so the uroflow continuously till now so I want to receive healing from God through you please pray for me that God miracle will cure me from pain and sickness I rely on God thank you
Replies
3
Views
25
Please pray to get a job for ###.
Replies
2
Views
27
pray for me and my ### we are attending ### interview know pls pray for us
Replies
2
Views
15
Please pray for my studies. I'm doing M.ed and this year ### is my last year. I'm going to complete my course this year. My exam is approaching near...please do pray for my examination, so that Jesus will be with me and help me in my studies.....Hallelujah.....
Replies
2
Views
32
Lord God almighty Father, please let me ### come through without any problems and let my ex employer pay my dues without any problems.
Replies
2
Views
19
Pray for a job for my husband; he is trying to find a job in ### out of ### in ### and he has a diabetic patient in the last stage; he takes insulin every day, 40 units. God, free him from diabetes and give my husband good health. I have money from someone for a business; they still have not...
Replies
2
Views
27
My name ###, Please many of God hear my request. My husband name ### has policsty kidney disease, last stage hearth failure function ###%. And now ascites help us we desperately need a light of God. And because of all this our sexual life, financial, no child for ### years.
Replies
2
Views
18
I want deliverance from witchcraft bondages and my relationship to be restored very soon. I am tired of waiting for a long time.
Replies
3
Views
27
Lord I pray that you would restore my marriage.
Replies
4
Views
23
Please help me to pray to God ... To give me a money blessing b'coz I have problems in money I don't know how to settle all my debts .... And I'm praying also to touch the heart of Mr. ###.### to be kind to me and I'm praying that he give all my salary .... And I'm praying also to touch the...
Replies
2
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom