2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
2
Views
19
Dear Prayer warriors, I hope you all are being blessed. I would like to ask everyone for Sincere prayers for my son ###. He is traveling to ### for a job interview. Please pray that this interview goes in his favor and the job is a good stable one the income pleasing to his desires, with...
Replies
2
Views
28
God Save My Soul, I Need Joy And Financial Breakthrough
Replies
2
Views
16
Dear Lord, Thank You for Your Mercy, thank you for Your goodness and your awesome Grace, We give You all the Glory and Honor and Praise. Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus please protect ###, ###, and myself as we do our work and schoolwork, give us favor and let us represent you in all our...
Replies
2
Views
18
God, Good morning, to you and the Prayer Warriors on here. God, I hope all has a good and blessed day. Yahweh, I pray to have wisdom and keep it, truth and talk it, love and use it, heavenly sleep, and peaceful dreams. Yahweh, I like dreaming dreams with visions, I pray for more. Yahweh, I pray...
Replies
3
Views
21
Please pray for me. I'm having severe spondylolisthesis pains on my back which run down my feet & thighs. The pains are so unbearable & I cannot do the usual things or daily work in a normal way. Please Lord grant me miraculous healing & relieve me of this pain & discomfort. In Jesus' name I...
Replies
5
Views
20
U-R=G=E=N=T PRAYER REQUEST !!!!! SIS, ### & SIS. ###, WILL YOU PLEASE PRAY THAT MY DAUGHTER WHO LIVES WITH ME AND HAS A NEW BABY (###-1/2 MONTHS OLD) WILL LEAVE THAT BABY HOME WITH ME TO TAKE CARE OF WHEN SHE GOES TO WORK? SHE HAS TAKEN THE CHILD TO A DAY-CARE, A SECRET DECISION THAT SHE...
Replies
5
Views
47
Children of God continue praying for ### and ### family for financial breakthrough and wisdom
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom