2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray that the benefit goes in now
Replies
2
Views
13
To break down every generational curse knowingly and unknowingly. And also for open doors in my life especially for a job and a husband.
Replies
3
Views
18
Dear Lord, please help me. I feel like I am stuck; all I do is stay in bed, not wanting to do anything. Please help me be productive and change my life. I am so lonely, sad, and hopeless. Please Lord, help me.
Replies
3
Views
29
From India, ### ### ### suffering from lot of problems health jobless diabetic bp not married ###yrs old finance salvation lack of faith no friends no family no parents job ### bosses ### ### are torturing too much ### collouage wants me to go out of the job he created everyday problem torture...
Replies
2
Views
20
Yesterday I was there, ignite. I'm blessed. I am hungry to God. I want to live for my Abba Father. I don't want to back up now. Pray for ###. I'm a very dependent girl. Everyone says ### can't do anything without them. Pray for ###. ### can do with God.
Replies
2
Views
69
Pls pray that my lover ### should call me now itself amen
Replies
2
Views
24
Oh God, please help me. Money is very urgent tomorrow morning. Please bless me.
Replies
4
Views
27
please pray for my son ### for the breakthrough in his studies
Replies
5
Views
33
Pray for me as I am sitting for my SAT EXAMINATION on the 5th of May as I am trying to get into ### University..... I am ### years and I am from ###...... and also hoping to get a scholarship..... with an ambition to become a neurosurgeon......
Replies
2
Views
74
Dear Jehovah, thank you for this day. Please bless and protect me. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom