2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Walking has to come soon and talking soon is my ### baby for praying to her age ### all of them scold ### me. Please tell solution.
Replies
4
Views
15
Please pray for my exam JEE Main to 264/360 marks. I want an AIR below 2000. To get into NIT, I dropped this for preparing.
Replies
3
Views
85
iam ### 24 age suffering from neck back waist pain from disc bulging by accident pls pray for me pls pls
Replies
3
Views
19
please pray for this meeting this afternoon and that I can let go of stress.
Replies
8
Views
37
I take this opportunity to thank everybody who stood by me in prayers. I posted about my spouse of 3 years left me to another woman out of the blue skies. I just have peace of mind and I know God is taking control of my situation. Please let's continue praying.
Replies
5
Views
24
Our heavenly father in Jesus name, I'm here once again looking for a job and long term employment, I ask you lord to give me strength and faith to go forward.
Replies
3
Views
138
Good afternoon prayer warriors. Join me in prayer. I'm praying for my ### to open his door of job opportunities. He resigned now he is in search for job. My salary alone cannot sustain our 2 house. Please help me pray with me. I trust that our lord will hear us. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
24
Please ### ### pray for me Man of God. I am not settled at work please pray for me. My boss is bossy. Please ### pray for me and my family and financial breakthrough. I do not have money as I look for a family of about ### people and I am the only one working. Pray for me and where I am working...
Replies
2
Views
85
Pray that I receive the job I just interviewed for. I have been working towards this job for over two years.
Replies
2
Views
28
Dear God, I pray for the 2 parking fines that I had since January ### - please either help me get them waived and win the appeal or please grant me a permanent job / win the lottery so I can pay off the fines, my loan, debts, bills and live life comfortably again. I pray sincerely that You...
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom