I take this opportunity to thank everybody who stood

Bernice Mwikali Mbula

Disciple of Prayer
I take this opportunity to thank everybody who stood by me in prayers. I posted about my spouse of 3 years left me to another woman out of the blue skies. I just have peace of mind and I know God is taking control of my situation. Please let's continue praying.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who prayed for ### to pass her Anatomy course. She passed this very important course with a C which we were all praying for. ### managed to end up with four B’s and one C this first semester. She is now able to continue her career plan. Thank you ###
Replies
6
Views
343
I would like to thank everybody who prayed for me Your prayers really helped ❤️ Thank you and God bless you all 🙏😇
Replies
11
Views
262
Hi brethrens, I take this opportunity to thank each and every one who takes up my prayer requests. God works in a miraculous way and any time I send a prayer request I always see the hand of God working through my life and endeavours. I wish to invite you to pray with me as I go through a...
Replies
4
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,402
Messages
16,787,766
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom