Please pray for my exam JEE Main to ###/### marks I want

challa Sai kumari

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my exam JEE Main to 264/360 marks. I want an AIR below 2000. To get into NIT, I dropped this for preparing.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know every wish of her heart plz have Mercy on her n FULFILL every wish according to ur WILL n BLESS her with a BRIGHT FUTURE in U n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hello everyone, i completed my math exam today but i would like to request prayers for it. i'm not too sure if i did well or not, but please pray that my mark can still remain very decent and i did end up doing well on my exam i'm merely just in doubt. please pray that my overall final mark...
Replies
7
Views
361
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray for me on my exams. I don't want to get any resit. I want outstanding grades for my semester examination.
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom