Pray for me as I am sitting for my SAT.

ElenoaNadau

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me as I am sitting for my SAT EXAMINATION on the 5th of May as I am trying to get into ### University..... I am ### years and I am from ###...... and also hoping to get a scholarship..... with an ambition to become a neurosurgeon......
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n FILL her with WISDOM N KNOWLEDGE n BLESS her to write the exams nicely help her to remember every answer also give her gud health n let no evil touch her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sitting in the bank waiting for pre approval for a car . Please prayer for me
Replies
12
Views
172
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for everyone that I sat literally 2 feet away or less from at a restaurant not become ill or sick. I was at a restaurant today with ### and ### and they are up there in years but because we were at a table where you have to sit close to each other, I sat...
Replies
7
Views
140
I am sitting my final examination tomorrow. I am really nervous. I am studying hard to pass the class. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom