2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord I feel so lonely, lost, failure, hopeless I'm stuck please Lord help me out.
Replies
3
Views
15
Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe at school and please keep them safe and in good health and please pray that I get to work safe in the name of JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Replies
2
Views
13
My name is ###. pray for my father salvation. pray for our land litigation as we are troubled by land mafia.
Replies
3
Views
23
Jesus please help me to get nomination and job offer for ### visa. It is said ask and you will receive and I'm going to ask every day until I receive as I believe scriptures in Bible are true.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for my ### who has liver cancer after only being cleared of breast cancer and is very ill. I know in my heart the Lord can perform miracles and pray for full healing. Thankyou!
Replies
2
Views
17
I'm having a bartholin cyst and it's painful... Please pray for me... it should drain by itself.
Replies
2
Views
72
I'm really going through a hard time. Please pray that I pass my final year exam starting from ###.
Replies
3
Views
17
Replies
3
Views
17
I pray you heal ###'s brain and protect him at all times God, Amen.
Replies
2
Views
23
My prayer request is that I get my own ministry: a nice loving save mate: a big home: and four cars: infiniti m 45(black) mercedes s 500 (blue) a bmw 328 i(black) and a cadillac escalade (black) in the precious name of Jesus
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom