Mum has cancer Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family member with cancer.

Ian Jones

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### who has liver cancer after only being cleared of breast cancer and is very ill. I know in my heart the Lord can perform miracles and pray for full healing. Thankyou!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. He has cancer and he’s extremely confused right now. He keeps getting mistreated by the hospital and he has a ton of infections.
Replies
11
Views
254
I tried To be strong but I need prayer for my cousin ###. We were close but we grew apart.
Replies
7
Views
246
Please pray that when my mom gets the results that she is cancer-free and in great health. I am afraid of losing her like I lost my dad. Please pray for her.
Replies
11
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom