2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pls pray for my husband. He is having severe pain since 4 mths with a problem called sciatica. The pain is on the hip joint and then from knees to the big toe. Underwent a lot of treatment but nothing worked. So pla pray that God may touch and heal completely from this pain soon, as nothing is...
Replies
3
Views
29
Plzzz pray for my mama...###...### gng to hv an eye operation....ppv operation
Replies
2
Views
21
Divine protection from God, on my family and my life
Replies
2
Views
64
My Cousin, ### has affected with bone fracture and the legs are swollen badly, and the doctors have said need to undergo a surgery, in Xray they have told that he has possibility to have a tumor and need to take out the part of knee, Request to pray that the Biopsy report should be negative and...
Replies
3
Views
21
i want God to stop working like lion and eat like ant on my way in Jesus name Amen
Replies
2
Views
17
please pray that the hopelessness and loneliness go away. that God reveals his purpose
Replies
2
Views
15
I humbly pray for me and my family to be protected by the anointing Blood of Jesus, as we are planning to travel home in July for 3 weeks. I also pray to God that he blesses me with the plans I have to send my container home with my goods, and be granted the provision of cash to use while we...
Replies
3
Views
16
I am helpless, I am going through a bad situation...nothing is going good.
Replies
2
Views
22
hie, people of God. My name is ### and from ###. I have been suffering from piles for the past ### years now and need your prayers that the Lord's grace locates me and he heals me. I am troubled bretheren.
Replies
4
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom