please pray that the hoplessness and

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't feel safe going to discipliship because of active hostile people and slanderers who will hurt me or do bad things against me for malicious intent and I felt like it was the wrong decision going there and I wished that we could go to another discipliship to another church (do not pray...
Replies
3
Views
278
(My name is not ###, pray for me as "Anonymous") MY PRAYER: I don't feel safe going to discipleship because of active hostile people might do something bad to me. Please pray that God would prevent ### from going if he senses danger and that he would answer quickly and do not delay. ### am going...
Replies
3
Views
346
Prayers for everyone including animals that have a bad toothache. I have a toothache and I can't afford a dentist. I regret of not going to the dentist and brushing more . And early on I brush my teeth and I haven't got my tooth cleaned in years I regret not going to the dentist. God please take...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,459
Messages
16,788,282
Members
649,029
Latest member
Hoagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom