2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord save me from my enemy he is tried to call me lord please save me lord please save me please learn him a lesson please leave him from me and want to see his face please lord he is the person who is having bad thoughts in me please save me lord from him please save me amen
Replies
3
Views
15
Please pray for ### who is operated for severe head injury and his situation is still critical.
Replies
4
Views
19
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless my daughter, help her to be healthy and help her to feel better soon! AMEN, I love You!
Replies
2
Views
19
Lord God, i praise your name. Please help me in what I'm going through. I am afraid of what's going to happen in the future. Please give me an assurance or a sign that everything is going to be alright and I'll be able to go back home to the Philippines with no issues. Strengthen my faith on...
Replies
3
Views
26
Sir, I am begging you. She got that govt job last year in ###. She gets all ### charge and protection around her. Her son ###, God's kindness to him.
Replies
3
Views
23
Good day all Please pray for my boy ### ### ###, ### years old. He was performing so well last year academically, but an evil spirit is following and he is fighting and losing his position as LRC member. He also is not sitting in class; his concentration is not on study. Please pray so that he...
Replies
3
Views
20
Please pray for me so that I will receive my diploma in AAT certificate, it's pending I don't know what is happening because the certificate should come through post office now it didn't arrive. Plz man of God assist ###.
Replies
3
Views
20
pls pastor pray for me, we have been married for ### years no child pls pray for me. Mrs ### ###
Replies
4
Views
20
Replies
2
Views
13
My ### is serious and in situations of double operation pls pls pray so that there is no longer need to operate
Replies
2
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom