2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please .i request to you all Pray for my husband. He has hard type of polies hemorrhoids. I have faith that if you all people Pray for my husband, he will be good in JESUS name Amin.
Replies
3
Views
20
I have applied for job of my career, I beg your prayers...
Replies
2
Views
30
Lord, praying for financial blessings for my roof repairs, pray for good health.
Replies
2
Views
87
Please ask our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to heal ###, a disturbed middle-aged man who, along with several friends, is engaged in some very dangerous stalking behavior, terrorizing a defenseless woman on a daily basis. Please ask Jesus to heal all of them. Please pray for their immediate...
Replies
2
Views
21
Please pray for me everyone that I get lots of payments today while I'm at work, help me achieve my target and help me have a good day at work. Start praying, please. I love you, Jesus, please give me a positive day at work and an extraordinary happy one.
Replies
2
Views
17
Thanks for the prayers offered for my request. For the month of January I have settled my payments with the help of my son Please continue to pray for my finance problem. Please pray to our Lord God to bless me with income of RM### monthly for my payments, food and expenses. Pray that our...
Replies
2
Views
21
Please help me through this situation. Please let this situation end well for me as soon as possible. Please grant me protection. Please allow me a second chance to live a life that will make you proud.
Replies
3
Views
21
Father God, I thank you for miracles. Please richly bless all the people on this prayer site and all our family members and friends and every one connected to our life, Amen Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife...
Replies
3
Views
21
Still need prayers for my Husband ### ### ### to be free of addiction to alcohol, and healing to our Marriage. He had Liver failure two years ago and has quit six months at a time but ended up in hospital as soon as drinks at all. Need God's Mercy and Grace in situation and since Nov he has only...
Replies
5
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom