My name is ###. pray for my father

Richardwilson

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. pray for my father salvation. pray for our land litigation as we are troubled by land mafia.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
SINCE MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING IN DAYS UNLESS IT WORKS NORMALLY FORGET IT GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE BOX THERES NO SENSE IN PAYING THE BILL GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE XFINITY BOX ITS NOT CONNECTING RIGHT IM DONE TRYING ITS NOT WORTH IT..I WILL JUST HAVE ONE LESS BILL GREATLYYYYYY...
Replies
9
Views
138
Pray in the Spirit for me I can't do this anymore HELP!
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom