Dear Lord, Thank You for Your Mercy, thank you for

Mary247

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, Thank You for Your Mercy, thank you for Your goodness and your awesome Grace, We give You all the Glory and Honor and Praise. Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus please protect ###, ###, and myself as we do our work and schoolwork, give us favor and let us represent you in all our thoughts, speech, actions, behavior and deeds, let us never forget your instructions, let us not depart from Your Word, No weapon formed against us shall prosper, Our business is secured and protected, our children are surrounded by your angels, our unsaved family members will be saved, this I pray for everyone this site as well in the Mighty Powerful name of Jesus Amen!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for your prayerful support over these years. Continuing to pray for an upright spouse and good family life in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name, where iron sharpens iron, safe place to live, stable jobs for us and unwavering faith in the Mighty Name of our Lord and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
175
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom