To solve the all my tensions for future

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord FILL her with WISDOM N KNOWLEDGE n help her to LEAN on u Lord cover her under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pastor, I am ### doing Phd in ###. I am so tensed because of my work. My tenure date is ###, till now I couldn't submit my first paper. Now I am facing health issues due to tension. Please pray for me to get rid of my tension and anxiety. I expect your reply.
Replies
6
Views
259
Please pray to God to solve all my problems right now.. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
873
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help with exam-related tension and anxiety, seeking peace and guidance for the future.
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom