Heavenly Father with my deep faith in You I pray that

Maria DsouzA

Humble Servant
Heavenly Father with my deep faith in You I pray that the misunderstanding between ### and myself be resolved and that she will communicate like before and that she will not have any grudges against me or against her husband and he too will give her the due respect without insulting her sentiments. I pray that she will pick the landline call when I call her and not let it ringing continuously. I pray that she will communicate with her in-laws and treat her in-laws well and be good towards them. I pray that ### will call me up and talk to me or if I call her than she will answer the call.

Heavenly Father I pray for a speedy recovery of my dad and mum illness and that mum will be cured of her giddiness and my dad of his attacks too.

Heavenly Father I pray for my son ### that he will devote more of his time on his studies rather on the internet and iPad or mobile and that he will talk politely to his grandparents and his mother and will take part in the family prayer

Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity and togetherness among all the brothers and sister and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all will as a united family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father with deep faith and trust in YOU alone I pray for ### for her inner healing of her wounds and she will be delivered from the mood swings and will not be influenced and instigated by negativity from her siblings. Praying that she will communicate with her in-laws and be good...
Replies
7
Views
282
Dearest Blessed Trinity...My Father Your Son & The Holy Spirit I continue to thank you in all faith hope and trust for my complete healing both physical & emotional & spiritual and for the most beautiful gift of a Godly Husband to share my life with & to serve You Dear God Together as one...
Replies
21
Views
891
Heavenly Father with deep faith and trust in YOU alone I pray for ### that she will be delivered from her mood swings and that she will not be influenced and instigated by negativity and that she will communicate with everyone especially her in-laws and that she will call and talk to me today...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom