Father, please heal ### of the debilitating pain in###

Joyce G.

Prayer Warrior
Father, please heal ### of the debilitating pain in his neck. Father I ask You to touch him and heal him and all others in pain. ### believes You are healing him and I pray for Your healing hand upon him. My heart is so heavy as he has screamed out from this pain. Please guide him through this horrendous pain.

In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

Father, please heal ###’s soul? I’m praying for her soul to be with You in heaven.

In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

Thank You, Blessed and Risen Savior For hearing our united prayers. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sweet daughter goes through cycles of debilitating pain. This week, it has been unusually severe. I pray for relief of acute pain and courage to keep going.
Replies
6
Views
334
Lord please put your healing hand on my ###'s health over that indigestion that causes that migraine it causes him to feel a heavy head and when he moves fast he feels dizzy. I invited him to have his favorite bolognese pasta but also he had an extra pizza piece for father's day but the extra...
Replies
8
Views
149
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom