2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray for everyone and peace all over the world
Replies
2
Views
10
I need a good job because I'm jobless, my financial life is very bad, please God help me.
Replies
36
Views
235
May my bipolar ### be no longer confused in his thinking; may the Lord renew his mind and bring him peace as well as comfort deep within his broken heart following our parent's passing and his own loneliness. God Bless
Replies
9
Views
164
I am praying that Almighty God Jehovah restore my mother's eyesight. This happened some three years ago. God is able. please pray with me. (From ###).
Replies
12
Views
21
Please pray for ###.... Please pray for ### who is suffering with Right neck parotic gland tumour ( Warthins tumour) left neck benign tumor. After FNAC, still he has pain on both sides and lower head portion. Dr told him to take MRI and after that remove the tumors. It is a major surgery and...
Replies
9
Views
22
I am having pain in my left knee and right ankle. I will like you to pray for me. I believe in healing.
Replies
12
Views
23
I need your prayers for my mother for healing from gastric pain in her chest. She is unable to swallow anything. Please pray for and with me to get good employment soon. My relatives and neighborhood saying that I am not lucky enough to get a job. Please pray God to do miracle in my life...
Replies
14
Views
68
### is blessed she is in her high tower now of favor as a shield Psalm 5:12
Replies
8
Views
52
“Our Father in heaven, May Your Name be Honored. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil...
Replies
11
Views
37
I need healing prayer for my health...please pray for me I got gastric problem and I got belly stomach and my weight is ###.kgs. it has to come on ###.kgs. both knees are paining. I am not married. Please pray for healing in my body and my weight normal.
Replies
11
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom