I am praying that Almighty God Jehovah ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father God Jehovah, Lord I know that I don't deserve any of Your goodness and mercy. You name is above all names and You are full of love and grace. Father, I know that I'm unworthy of Your mercy and grace, but Father please touch and bless everyone in this organization. Father, we thank...
Replies
5
Views
301
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
282
Praying to almighty as it is my first day of work. Praying for God’s blessing’s for a fruitful career. Praying for lending me strength and courage to face any adversities and Lord be a shield for me from every ill intentions. 🙇🏻‍♀️🙏 Amen.
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom