2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

In Jesus mighty name help me pray for urgent situation...restoration of all the devil stolen from my life e.g he takes my blessings before I receive them...also I'm in disappoint my wife left me together with our three children I'm everything and facing financial challenges my eldest son is in...
Replies
2
Views
21
Father, thank-You for this day. Thank-You for your love, guidance and protection over all those whom seek You. Lord, I woke up in some serious pain this morning. It's so difficult to even walk. I need You to please take this physical pain away Lord. In Jesus name. Amen! "Father God, please...
Replies
12
Views
27
i am having my MCI (medical council of india) examination on the 14th dec ###. i have prepared for ### months now.. it is so vast that i feel like forgetting everything now. Please pray for my miracle. Only God can help me pass.
Replies
10
Views
28
I want to know God's will in my marriage! I'm in love and I want to marry him! And I want God to answer my prayer! Please pray!
Replies
10
Views
43
i need to complete my work on time and i need money for my work
Replies
10
Views
20
Holy Spirit you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me. You who are in all the instincts of my life. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I...
Replies
7
Views
19
My ### brother is being aggressive; please pray he stops being verbally abusive and insulting me, while I do all my best to take care of him (and have done so since our parents' passing away). May peace and harmony be restored at home. God Bless!
Replies
9
Views
150
Hie brothers and sisters am praying to be a prayerful man in 2019 please be with me in your prayers. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
32
Lord I ask that you rekindle the love that me and ### had for each other you know the reigns of my heart Jesus you have tested and tried me and have found that I am clean lord in your blood I am washed of of all my sins all the promises in your word aplie to me now I ask these things lord in...
Replies
11
Views
25
Good morning friends!! Requesting prayer for my complete healing from Lyme disease; and that God would use my life to advance the kingdom of Christ. Thank you!
Replies
22
Views
480
Back
Top Bottom