2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Im. ###, suffering from panic attack, fear of darkness, anxiety, not able to travel anywhere due to attack from past 2yrs at home after cyst surgery. This yr met with accident again. I'm requesting you pls pray for me tough financial situation, jobless, seeking for peace day by day, worst...
Replies
37
Views
732
Please pray for ### witchcraft and ### to off ### ###'s crystal thank u ###
Replies
9
Views
16
Now My Family Members All So Very very Sade. No peace, No Happy. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit Please Bless My Family..........
Replies
2
Views
11
I'm ### as my suffering from severe urine pain I have severe pain where I can't control as I have my exam tomorrow I'm really scared protect me lord Nd help me to write my exam Nd heal my health lord please I cry Nd ask u in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
40
Replies
8
Views
15
would you please pray with me to turn this situation around concerning a court matter sorry for all ### sins i ask in the mighty name of jesus i love you and thank you and give you all the praise ###
Replies
10
Views
21
My parents' home was broken into 5 months ago and a few things were stolen including a few important documents (Land Title Deeds). A police report was lodged and with that had to apply to The Dept of Land and Survey, to issue new land deeds. There are a lot of forms and red tapes to go through...
Replies
10
Views
28
In the name of Jesus please pray that God will protect me and my family, ###, ###, and ### from any cold and flu (it's winter time), especially no high fever and other annoying symptoms. Lord, please protect strongly my old parents from this. (###) IN JESUS NAME!!!
Replies
9
Views
24
Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit of...
Replies
19
Views
94
My elder uncle name ### is suffering from Jundice. Earlier he has heart problem and operated. He is also suffering from sugar and taking insuline. Now he is admitted at ###, ###, ### in a critical condition. Please pray for him that God touch him and cure him.
Replies
16
Views
163
Back
Top Bottom