My elder uncle name ### is ...

My elder uncle name ### ### is suffering from Jundice. Earlier he has heart problem and operated. He is also suffering from sugar and taking insuline. Now he is admitted at ###, ###, ### in a critical condition. Please pray for him that God touch him and cure him.

Lord touch and heal in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My elder uncle name ### is suffering from Jundice. Earlier he has heart problem and operated. He is also suffering from sugar and taking insuline. Now he is admitted at ###, ###, ### in a critical condition. Please pray for him that God touch him and cure him.
Pls try stem cells products on him he may recover. God is with you. If you need to know where to find stem cells products pls talk to me
 
Pls try stem cells products on him he may recover. God is with you. If you need to know where to find stem cells products pls talk to me
Thanks for your suggestion. But now he is no more. Taking rest with our Savior Jesus Christ since December 25th ###. I will remember when needed.
 
Thanks for your suggestion. But now he is no more. Taking rest with our Savior Jesus Christ since December 25th 2018. I will remember when needed.

Oh! I know your feelings. I know your heart has sunk down now. But I want you to know that he is at rest and at peace. God wanted it best for him that way. Be blessed dear. Let
Thanks for your suggestion. But now he is no more. Taking rest with our Savior Jesus Christ since December 25th 2018. I will remember when needed.
Thanks for your suggestion. But now he is no more. Taking rest with our Saviour Jesus Christ since December 25th 2018. I will remember when needed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that my ###'s operation tommorow goes smoothly. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I seek for your help and intervention may the operation goes smoothly tomorrow with no complications, I pray for this in your name Jesus. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
308
My elder brother has been addicted to drugs and alcohol for over 20 years now and as a result he has become violent, verbally abusive, isolated, nonchalant about life in general, lethargic and is suffering from mental issues which he has refused he has and has refused medical treatment. This is...
Replies
7
Views
499
First of all I would like to thank the almighty father for each and everything he is doing for us each day, and second is my elder ###'s marriage ### and ### please pray for us, her wife has so far pretended to have divorced for ### times, will coming back and disappointingly my ### just seems...
Replies
6
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom