2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My son ###, ### month old, affected with fits and development delay. Kindly pray for his health
Replies
5
Views
13
Please pray of loving Jesus to reveal the glory of God filling me with Holy Ghost and fire to complete the journey of life doing everything in Jesus' name. Our nation needs light. According to God's will, mightily use me and my God, Lord. Loving Christ given life partner ### by Holy Spirit, in...
Replies
7
Views
21
I lost my money I lost my life my mind is not clear
Replies
7
Views
17
Dear Heavenly Father About two weeks ago the devil was attacking my family bad. The furnace in my house went out then my oven would not work at all and then to top it all off my husband's car completely quit. We got the furnace and stove fixed but now we are still in need of a second vehicle...
Replies
11
Views
32
Pls pray for our financial crisis to solve and to get closer to Jesus Christ
Replies
6
Views
12
Praise the Lord please prayer for ### and ###, ### family members, and good job for ###, ###, and ### family members prayer for ###.
Replies
8
Views
23
My husband got cold and feeling very weak. Plz pray for ###.
Replies
12
Views
114
Prayers for a financial breakthrough as I have many bills due in December. It is so that I can keep the roof over my head. Please provide us with the financial breakthrough we so desperately need. Please pray for a safer and better place to reside in. God Bless Everyone! In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN.
Replies
12
Views
24
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
8
Views
18
I’m married to a man who claims to be saved but when any conflict comes or if I ask him any questions, he gets extremely angry and lashes out at me. Gets in my face, threatening to hit me, saying very hurtful things about me and my family. If I don’t make peace and say I’m sorry even though he’s...
Replies
10
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom