2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank you everyone for praying. She stop talking with the boy who did the witchcraft to brake our relationship. But still she thinks about the boy. Her mind and soul is not well. Please pray for her let she set free from all her negative thoughts. And start remember and fill my love for her. And...
Replies
7
Views
25
Hi I m ### from ###. I have two sons (ages ###, ###). My younger son is weak. He is frequently become sick. He regularly admitted in hospital. My both sons have seizures in fever (fits). We r very much worry abt our family health. Pls pray for sons health and also our family health. Pls pray for...
Replies
6
Views
18
Please pray for me, my job, and my family, please. Blessed me =F0=9F=98=A2=F0=9F=99=8F
Replies
2
Views
14
my ### has cancer, but the doctor gave up on her. She decided to talk about, Apostle pray for ###. She is in ### at the hospital ###. We are looking up to our Lord Jesus Christ for healing.
Replies
5
Views
27
please pray for ### - anxiety, worry, grief, depression and being unwell and injured and forgetting things, saying the wrong thing - please pray for ### and for all ### whole family. thank you so much for your prayers. thank you.
Replies
4
Views
14
Father, I request abundant wisdom, confidence, favor, technological grace, motivation, enthusiasm, open doors, divine appointments, a Christian work ethic and success in my new position. May the tongue of the wise make knowledge acceptable (Prov 15:2). You say I will be the head and not the tail...
Replies
3
Views
131
Hi, Need my education loan to be approved after all the hard work. Please pray. We are trustworthy people and so many doubts and questions coming up in the application. We need this to work for ### and ###. Regards ###.
Replies
5
Views
13
As I'm suffering from severe stomach pain can't bear my pain I do no ### often I feel sick please pray for me God bless me tomorrow I have my exam I'm scared please God heal my health I can't bear my stomach pain please God pray I should be alright soon and do my exam well tomorrow in the name...
Replies
7
Views
19
Lonely father. It is not good for man to be alone. Please pray for a beautiful female that is not scandalous but sweet and kind. I decree her across my path today in Jesus' name.
Replies
3
Views
18
Plz pray for me mere dimaag m bura bura khyal ### RHA h mujhe av m Ni marna plz pray I request all of u plz pray with me every one plz I really need taki raat ko acha seeso sku aur subh jldi uth paawun na Dru kch bura na ho mere sath na hi mere Ghar m 1 request plz pray
Replies
3
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom