2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord.. Please pray for my job.. Still I'm not getting it.. opportunities are coming but I can't reach it, please for myself.
Replies
4
Views
15
Please pray for me, I really need God to bless me and my fiancé with a job.
Replies
5
Views
18
Good day my name is ###. I am asking for prayer for my mother ### who recently lost her husband our father and is not coping well everything she eats she vomits she has lost a lot of weight we are at ###. We are praying but we need help please my number is ###.
Replies
5
Views
18
Please pray for me, the landlord has given me this week to pay off house rent; he is demanding four months.
Replies
4
Views
10
Please help me pray for divine healing.
Replies
5
Views
14
Dear God, I pray the truth be revealed. I pray ### conscience awakens and the truth will eat him up. That he will have to confess and tell the truth. I pray all lies will be revealed and he will be filled with conviction and remorse. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
17
I am Dr. S. ###. My relative name was Mrs. S. ###, who was suffering from lung and cardiac problems, and she was admitted in ICU at ###. She was a believer of Jesus Christ. So, please pray for her to get a quick recovery from her health conditions, without any problems, she has to tell the...
Replies
5
Views
15
അമ്മേ മാതാവേ എന്റെ ഡാഡി യുടെ കാൻസർ രോഗം തൊട്ടു സുഖപ്പെടുത്താനേ അമ്മേ
Replies
4
Views
81
Please pray for early delivery of judgement for my court case I have waiting for.
Replies
5
Views
22
Thank you heavily Father for hearing my prayer. Please find your way into the hearts of these very young ### and ### year old girls who constantly are mean to my daughter. My daughter is very kind and loving and does not judge or hurt people. Please help these girls be nice to my daughter. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom