2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray in agreement with me. My husband and I are being evicted and they gave us only until ### to be out. Pray for a clean and descent apartment that is within are means and near transportation.
Replies
4
Views
13
Jesus please help me to score good marks in DMPT exam. I beg you. I won't repeat this. Please Jesus Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Replies
2
Views
7
Father Lord I thank you for today and I sincerely ask you for help with my final exit examination. Do it as you promise me Oh Lord. For with you all things are possible. Amen
Replies
5
Views
18
Thank you God for evidence on ### behavior & for Police being helpful today. Help me gain the momentum to remove ### from my world. Amen
Replies
4
Views
26
Good evening everyone? May you please pray for us, we are travelling a long distance tomorrow from southern Namibia to northern Namibia and I am just afraid I don't know why, please people of God pray for us in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
22
Father God, I pray that you heal my cat ### from any sickness she may have. She hasn't been eating as much, she looks like she's losing weight and she's been mainly staying in one spot. Please come to her in a miraculous way. Please help her start eating again and gain back the weight. I pray...
Replies
5
Views
21
Holy Spirit reveal how to win the case for the appeal with your will and not ###'s Help her know what to say and write that would please you so she can get all the backpay as well and approved next year to finish school in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
4
Views
83
Replies
7
Views
19
Please praying for ### problem he is under ### financial problem but not relase please praying for he is relase financial money ### to much search loan money not get please support praying financial problem
Replies
4
Views
55
pour rain outside not good for me because i have to get back to work in the afternoon any chance of getting a break from the rain so i make it to work and back wishing the sun would come out prayers for my friend ### she is really sick and dying in the hospital don't know what day God will take...
Replies
5
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom