2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Unemployment fixes everything for ### today back dating the application for her so she can receive all the benefits pay off all her debt or part of it and get a reliable car for school Let it rain
Replies
3
Views
17
Continued prayers for ### and family that he can be given medical relief. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
23
pray for my sister to have good luck at her cable company this afternoon they went up on it so high she can't pay for it pray they will work on it to get her payments down thanks God Bless
Replies
8
Views
18
Father I may not see a way. But I know you will make a way. With you anything is possible. Keeping the faith for the unseen to be seen Lord. Let your light shine through my circumstances and give me your unconditional love and peace knowing you are working on my situation. Father give ### a...
Replies
4
Views
51
"Let us pray to apply practical applications, allowing our spiritual resources to enhance our daily lives." 'In Jesus name...'Amen' 'Praise God'
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for forgiveness of my sins and bad lustful thoughts I always get .. I want Jesus to heal my heart, mind, and soul and renew my spirit so that I could walk according to His will and whatever I do shall give His name glory. I repent for all my sins .. Jesus, forgive me, I turn back to...
Replies
5
Views
35
Please pray for me and my family. I want to get a permanent job as soon as it can be. I'm writing many exams till I'm not getting any permanent job yet and my husband too. And because of this, we're facing lots of problems in our daily life, we're losing peace and happiness in our life. Please...
Replies
4
Views
18
continue praying for me for God to open financial doors in me and also in my family...poverty is not our portion again in Jesus name Ameeen
Replies
5
Views
13
please pray for healing from all work related injuries: PTSD, falls, broken bone/s, stressed out vision - and for everyone at work to be blessed and healed. please pray for ### the same for his work, and for ### whole family. thank you for your prayers.
Replies
5
Views
10
God please pay all my debt before 21st of December ###, Amen. Thanking Lord
Replies
5
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom