2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Nte kuravukale balapedutaname.... Eshode voice kelkanula valiya kruba tarane....
Replies
4
Views
15
Please pray for me, my health, my kids, and my marriage, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
21
I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems! Now I'm at my...
Replies
6
Views
30
I'm here to provide support and guidance. While I can't make decisions for you, I can offer some general advice that might help: 1. **Set Clear Goals**: Define what success looks like for you in your work. Having clear, achievable goals can guide your decisions and actions. 2. **Seek...
Replies
8
Views
24
God please give my ### back to me I love him so much, please pray for me and please make things good in both our lives plzzz
Replies
4
Views
15
Praying for ### to get off the computer and do something useful. ### instead of playing video games all day being lazy. ### is age ###. And has a girlfriend and a child.
Replies
4
Views
12
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and divine intervention for personal health, as well as for the success of an eco-tourism business in Fiji and business dealings in New Zealand.
Replies
4
Views
65
Please pray for health for ### and ###
Replies
2
Views
11
Praise the Lord Sir, My name is ###. I am from ###, Sir, I request to you pray for me, for my job, my salary is not happening time to time 5 months salary is remaining please pray for 5 months salary is give to me from my boss. And sir please pray for my family also. Thanks, ###.
Replies
4
Views
15
A great day... no stress, complete work, for a ### to find her remote microphone please.
Replies
3
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom