2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I feel cursed, nothing in my life works out, I've lost a good job, my love life is a mess, family at home are always fighting, my son left school at grade ###, I pray but it feels like I don't pray hard enough for my luck to change.
Replies
9
Views
19
am pregnant. I need God to bless me with a baby boy and safe delivery
Replies
12
Views
34
Please pray for miracles. Please pray that the OT continues throughout the rest of the trip. Please pray for God's blessings and protection over my husband and I, our marriage, pets, job, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, health, vehicles, home, friends, family, and future. Please pray that all...
Replies
10
Views
28
Please pray for ### and ###'s financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
19
Praying God to grant me and my family Mercy, peace of mind and rest. And restore me in all aspects of my life and family in Jesus name amen
Replies
2
Views
14
Fasting prayers Dear Heavenly Father, We come before You today in a spirit of humility and repentance, seeking Your guidance and strength as we fast. We acknowledge our dependence on You and ask for Your grace to sustain us during this time of spiritual discipline. Lord, we pray for Your...
Replies
6
Views
16
Please pray for my life settlement, wanna know the God's will. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
22
Pray for my son ### he might not pass this year as he missed a few exams this term although got certificates from Dr for depression I gave feeling in my heart that school going to not let him pass I'm so worried please pray that they won't be so harsh over the situation he is very worried and...
Replies
8
Views
28
I am in an urgent need of a financial blessing. I am drowning in debts and with no job or any other source of income. I just feel like the whole world is against me and no one cares, not even God himself, because He has seen me suffering for many years but He is not helping me. Yes, I am a...
Replies
9
Views
28
Here is a prayer of blessing and speaking Yahweh's scriptures over your circumstances
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom