2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I need help in prayer as I don't know many others of faith. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Please, please pray, I need a mountain moved and no human can do it. I am pregnant something which I never thought would be possible and had my 12 week scan today To cut a...
Replies
11
Views
44
Please pray for ### and ###'s financial breakthrough.
Replies
5
Views
16
Psalm 112 v 7 to 9. He will not fear bad news. His heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord. His heart is unshakable. He is not afraid. In the end he will look in triumph on his adversaries.
Replies
6
Views
20
GOD, my semester exam is coming soon, and I am unable to catch up with my studies.. Help me to concentrate in my studies .. Thank you !!..
Replies
6
Views
26
Hello, my name is ### and I have spastic cerebral palsy that is why I would like to ask you to pray for healing my cerebral palsy and my brain, thank you very much.
Replies
10
Views
33
Asking for prayer for my ### please. She is having an anxiety attack at school. Please pray for peace. Thanks
Replies
11
Views
37
I want to go to my husband's place. He is abroad. I request you to pray for my visa. It's almost above ### month I'm still waiting.. Please pray for me and my husband. I'm waiting for job. Please pray for us and my family.
Replies
6
Views
19
Dear Lord, I'm looking for a miracle to happen in my ###. As I'm looking for a job, I'm not able to get it. Please pray that I may get a good job with a good salary. ###
Replies
8
Views
25
Better medical care for my son ###. He was taken into ER in severe pain. As usual it has been frustrating because care is marginal at best. He needs a miracle cure for his condition, not platitudes and pats on the head. Where is real compassion in medicine today? Please pray for a miracle in...
Replies
8
Views
23
Lord, give us wisdom and our daily bread. Amen
Replies
2
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom