Asking for prayer for my ### please. ...

TyBet

Prayer Warrior
Asking for prayer for my ### please. She is having an anxiety attack at school. Please pray for peace. Thanks
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer child parent daughter.jpg
    quote prayer child parent daughter.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 6
  • quote prayer for anxiety fear doubt hope faith trust  Jesus help I am not alone You are with m...jpg
    quote prayer for anxiety fear doubt hope faith trust Jesus help I am not alone You are with m...jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 6
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for your prayers. I believe I am facing intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart. I also feel that I face persistent opposition from people, including some overseas, who seek to...
Replies
12
Views
227
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
224
I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
461
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom