2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please Jesus be with my ###, take her in your arms and comfort her and give her peace, She loves me so much and I love her deeply, Thankyou Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
20
Almighty God thank you for the making me who am I today, father my bless ### ogbonna protect he, give want ever want in life, in Jesus name Amen, Father l want you to tell me if he is my husband I will end up with my life or the father of my unborn baby,
Replies
8
Views
30
I’m ### and I’m a reserved guy but I’ve been battling with masturbation and pornography. I prayed and prayed and for a moment I managed to control myself but I slipped up. I end up feeling soo guilty and deep down it wrecks me because I want to be close with the Lord but I feel like what I do...
Replies
13
Views
28
Hello, am so much into debts that am overwhelmed and unable to pay.
Replies
10
Views
28
My dad, mom, and brother need prayers of healing. I'm hearing a high pitched noise in my ears when it's quiet. Please pray that it goes away quickly. Our dryer has been messed up and making a very high pitched noise worse than nails on a chalkboard. I can hear it all over the house. I'm hoping...
Replies
12
Views
286
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend that has the flu. Please watch over ### and his family, and heal them of this sickness. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus.
Replies
19
Views
100
I pray to Almighty God to protect ### through the night.
Replies
8
Views
19
I'm under attack, my ### is attacks my ### than we fought over it please pray that I may be calm through all of this attacks and that God must give me strength because I know myself please in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
18
I pray my husband open his eyes and see that his parents want to take away my child from me. I pray that she realize she has a mummy, who loves her. I pray my husband realize they are not giving me a chance to raise my daughter for myself.
Replies
7
Views
28
Praying for ### to realize that ### and ### aren't good together as friends. Isn't healthy. Praying for ### to notice that and distance ###. And spend time with ### and ###. Instead of playing video games.
Replies
7
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom