2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

God, i can no longer bear the cross you have given me to carry..... please end my suffering.
Replies
10
Views
63
My son ### 19 suffering from mental sickness. Last ### years under medical treatment from expert psychiatrist. Please pray for divine intervention for complete healing. Thanks a lot.
Replies
10
Views
47
Please please all. pray this is important to me I command declare decree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies all snap chats all watsapp video that are taken of me are all totally blessed in every way every one of them in Jesus Christ name turns out of me now always every time...
Replies
7
Views
12
Help me Lord to find the way and restore my relationship to my ###.
Replies
9
Views
20
Please pray for our truck and finances
Replies
9
Views
16
Oh lord, I need the money to buy my car before the year ends in Jesus name Amen. I also need financial upliftment in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
13
Pls pray for me. that all my glory the devil has stolen will be recovered. I need to succeed in life. Pray for God to prosper my husband to be so he can have money to marry me. Pray for him that God will elevate him and favour his life.
Replies
8
Views
19
pls my fellow prayers pray for me so that I forgive those who hearts me so badly. let them just come forth and confess to what they have done to me.
Replies
2
Views
7
I'm in a very bad way. I'm desperate. I'm asking God to help me. Please join your prayers to mine. Thank you. God bless you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
17
Dear Father, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Please God make it successful and work through the dentist and his nurse. Also God please make sure the dentist doesn't overcharge me. I think he did overcharge me with about ### pounds. Please don't let him do that, let him give me a fair...
Replies
11
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom