Sort of addiction

mesiah

Disciple of Prayer
I’m ### and I’m a reserved guy but I’ve been battling with masturbation and pornography. I prayed and prayed and for a moment I managed to control myself but I slipped up. I end up feeling soo guilty and deep down it wrecks me because I want to be close with the Lord but I feel like what I do makes Him feel disappointment in me. Please help me pray and battle this curse.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
  • quote prayer Ayo temptation fill modern battery pile God Lord unplug me from what is not of Yo...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo temptation fill modern battery pile God Lord unplug me from what is not of Yo...jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
  • quote prayer doubt fear depression temptation release help break the bondage free from negativ...jpg
    quote prayer doubt fear depression temptation release help break the bondage free from negativ...jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • quote prayer temptation Father please keep us form temptation orange .jpg
    quote prayer temptation Father please keep us form temptation orange .jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have backslid into a pornography addiction. Please pray for it to be broken, it is killing my soul. Please help me Jesus
Replies
9
Views
184
Please pray that I can beat my pornography addiction finally and fully to honor God and his creation better, to know and love him better, and to become the man he wants me to be. Thanks to prayers on this website I managed to go five days without relapse, but unfortunately succumb to temptation...
Replies
11
Views
252
I ask for Gods help overcoming a porn addiction
Replies
13
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom