My husband got cold and feeling very ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bad cold and nausea. Pray that I get good sleep. Restless. High blood pressure. Ty
Replies
11
Views
291
Please join me in prayer for my husband. His contract was unexpectedly terminated, and tomorrow he’s meeting with his manager to see if there’s a way for him to be contracted again. God, we trust You and place our family in Your loving hands. We pray that You guide his steps, open the right...
Replies
8
Views
329
I have come down with a cold and I feel very unwell at the moment. I am a little bit better than yesterday but, I have a cough too. I would value prayers for speedy full recovery. I would appreciate a full healing as fast as possible. I am needing to do a lot. I would like to find a job as soon...
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom