In need of a Christmas Blessing

Dear Heavenly Father
About two weeks ago the devil was attacking my family bad. The furnace in my house went out then my oven would not work at all and then to top it all off my husband's car completely quit. We got the furnace and stove fixed but now we are still in need of a second vehicle. My husband has been driving my car to get back and forth to work but I'm having to rely on so many other people to make sure my daughter gets to school and that's hard on all of us to do that. My mother-in-law said she would give us her car but now is backing out of it. I'm praying she changes her mind and goes ahead and does what she said. Please pray that she comes through with her giving us this car.
Amen
I have prayed for you in Jesus' name. Amen. Your mother-in-law will give you her car.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a blessed Christ filled Christmas to all my sisters online bible study. Some have been through difficult times and others have been blessed. Our prays have been answered in different ways for our sisters in Christ families. Pray next year will strengthen our hope and love for...
Replies
6
Views
492
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
550
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas. I miss and think of my dear Brother who passed away a few weeks ago and is having this Christmas in the Afterlife, reunited with our parents in Heaven and other dear ones gone ahead of us. May the Lord bring reassurance, everlasting hope and peace in our Savior...
Replies
12
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom