I am having pain in my left ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left ankle and leg. The pain has to go away for free. I don't know where the pain comes from.
Replies
11
Views
183
I don't know how to cause my left knee has been popping, but it did itself on my left knee. Heal no more popped on my left knee to be free in the name of Jesus Christ. I don't like to get cause pain, itself move around in the legs, and feel funny.
Replies
8
Views
147
Heal the pain in my left hand so I can remove the pain to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom