I need a good job because I ...

I need a good job because I'm jobless, my financial life is very bad please God help me
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.

http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
 
Praise God. I feel glad to share with you my life which for the last 2 years since I lost my job as a ### due to ### has not been pleasant. Debts have accumulated astronomically and I have been full of thoughts as to whether life is still meaningful for me.
Please pray for me to reverse the trend.
Thanks.
 
I pray that for all of your prayer request let the Lord hand upon this prayer request in Jesus name I pray Amen..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Lost my job because I was not handling stress well and felt anger and now would like to ask forgiveness for my actions and pray that love and light can go out to my previous coworkers. I hope they can forgive me. I pray that God can heal this situation and I will grow from it and can work on...
Replies
10
Views
405
So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
353
Please pray for a good, stable long-term job with a good salary, financial stability, savings, and the blessing of our own home and land. Pray that all obstacles and delays are removed and that I may pass my CMA USA exam with wisdom, concentration, and discipline. Please pray for good health...
Replies
9
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom