2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Prayers urgently needed. I need God's miraculous intervention and provision.
Replies
6
Views
79
  • Locked
Dear Father God, Pls help me. Pls help us. Pls heal, restore and reconcile my relationship with ###. Lord God you know that he's the one I want to live with for the rest of my life. I want him to be my husband, I want him to be the father of my children. Father I know this is selfish but I know...
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
Father, I thank you for your glorious love. I ask that you would mold me into everything you have created me to be. I ask Lord that in your great mercy, you would speak to ### today and draw him to you. Let him be drawn to read your word, and may your word pierce his heart. Father, bless all the...
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
### signs over car to ### and opens his heart to her and his anger is gone he gives her another chance and gives her his bank account information and he let's her make ### dollar payments according to God's will ### fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 and...
Replies
3
Views
65
  • Locked
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and I do not take any of it for granted. I am thankful for the ### family, ###, and other wonderful people whom YOU have placed in my life. God please have...
Replies
8
Views
84
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my ### who is an alcoholic and suffers from severe depression. Pray that he gets help before it's too late. Thank you all so much for your prayers and may God Bless You all!
Replies
9
Views
102
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I am again asking prayers for ###. She was doing so good and developed a cough yesterday. The doctors said it could develop into pneumonia. She is back in the hospital. Please heal her Heavenly Father. Thank you for praying with us. God Bless
Replies
9
Views
94
  • Locked
New Request for My ex son-in-law cheated on and left my daughter after 2 years of marriage. Until he married her, he'd never been shown what a healthy marriage looks like. (no one in our family has ever been divorced). His mother was married 3 times with multiple infidelities, his dad married...
Replies
7
Views
78
  • Locked
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY IN JESUS NAME LORD MELT MELT MIGHTLY ### HEART WAYS ATTIDUE TOWARDS ### WORDS TOWARDS ME MIGHTLY TOWARDS YOU MIGHTLY GIVE HIM A REAL EXPERANCE OF YOU LORD TAKE AWAY FROM ### ALL UNBELIVE APPEAR TO ### IN A REAL POWERFUL WAY THAT HE WILL KNOW YOU ARE REAL IN JESUS NAME
Replies
3
Views
60
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, I ask that you would always help ### and myself to be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. Always remind ### and myself that our anger doesn't bring about the righteous life that you desire...
Replies
6
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom