Seeking Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and I do not take any of it for granted. I am thankful for the ### family, ###, and other wonderful people whom YOU have placed in my life. God please have mercy on me and guide ### to come back soon and stay for good. Please have him contact him God. Amen.
 
Father, I thank you for your love. I ask that you would reveal more deeply to our hearts your love and what you think of us. I ask that we would be completely changed and filled with your Holy Fire. Let us receive the baptism of your love and of the fear of you, that we might live uprightly, not through our own strength but through your power and grace. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers regarding my college fees. By God's grace, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity, but I am currently facing financial challenges in paying the remaining fees. I believe that God is our Provider, and I trust Him to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
272
I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
Replies
12
Views
185
Jesus master LORD I pray to be approved and accepted to be a USA Citizenship I pray my LORD and to have my Uncontested D Father let me finish all my task and homework today and be great at the guitar to start my own Christian rock band in JESUS name amen AMEN
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom